At Zero2, we work on high profile, complex programmes and projects that are genuinely interesting and challenging.
We are all about people first. We are always keen to meet with exceptional Programme and Project Managers who wish to work with us as associates. By exceptional, we mean in the top percentile of the industry with a proven track record of successful delivery.
At Zero2 our aim is to create a family of like minded people who can provide support and mentoring to each other to further build expertise and knowledge.
As a Zero2 associate, you will be invited to regular idea sharing and mentoring meetings, we will give you a standard set of tools to work with, so our clients see a consistent delivery approach.
You will also be able to work in our “Raise the Bar” programmes assisting companies in developing their projects practices, which includes the Zero2 Projects Academy.
Areas of expertise we are looking for:
- Proven at successfully managing complex programmes/projects
- Proven experience at developing Portfolios and PMO environments
- Subject matter expertise in a vertical sectors
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding stakeholder management and people skills
Values and behaviours
- Integrity – Honest and consistent and willing to do the right thing, even if it means some short-term pain.
- Innovative – varying approaches to delivery and problem solving;
- Intelligence – Strong analytical skills, an intellectual curiosity and desire to keep developing and improving.
- Impact – Wanting to get things done and take pride in delivering tangible improvements.